CHAIN OF COMMAND
The incumbent shall be responsible
· The objective of this position is to hire the services of a master trainer in soap and sanitizer making to build capacity of women groups on soap and sanitizer making skills.
· Provide technical and strategic advice to women participating in the training who are interested in micro enterprise activities and use the skills for income generation.
Output of the Position
· A cadre of women group is trained on soap and sanitizer making with all acquired skills.
· A comprehensive report on trainings imparted is produced, which includes but not limited to; contents, executive summary, methodology, sessions proceedings with relevant explanation, conclusion and recommendations with annexed training module.
Specific Deliverables/ Key Tasks
The Trainer with support from ACTED will provide the following expected deliverables and key tasks
· Develop Work plan for training/workshops, strategy and proposed methodologies
· Provide training module with pectoral guidance, easy to understand
· Conduct one day training for women groups at village/community level in the targeted villages in their local language
· Comprehensive report on trainings also includes recommendations and next steps suggestions/advises so that participants may utilize the skill for income generation.
This task will be completed over a period of 60 working days after selection beginning, tentatively, from 2nd week of June 2020. Following is breakdown of the activities, dates and days can be adjusted as per requirement.
· 4 days for discussion and training module/contents finalization
· 50 days (one day/village) for conducting trainings on soap and sanitizer in the field
· 4 days for producing first draft of narrative report
· 2 days for final draft after addressing comments
· The Candidate should have documented experience in conducting similar trainings at community level
· Excellent facilitation skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work in a multi-cultural environmentRequired Skills
Report Writing, Presentation, Communication,