The Stock keeper is in charge of the area’s warehouse and of the follow-up of ACTED stock.
Chain of Command
Under the authority of:
· Area Logistic Manager
· Logistic Officer
· Area Coordinator
Working Relations Internal Relations:
· Logistic Department
· Program Department
- Administrative Process:
- The stock keeper should be familiar with all procedure of stocks and as well as administrative procedures.
- Be familiar with ways of organizing a stock, based on technical requirements or storage norms.
- Create a proper filling prior to reception of the items of each project, this should follow ACTED Logistic dept. standard filling.
- The stock keeper is responsible for full documentation of all IN and OUT of the goods.
- Make sure that when receiving goods there is reception or waybill. To be kept in stock file.
- Make sure that there is Stock Request for each item OUT, after proper authorization of the stocks request.
- Make sure that there is a Waybill OUT when materials are sent to the field.
- Make sure that the stock request number is indicated in the stock cards, in order to have the cross reference process active.
- Use labels for all items in the stock, for better identification of materials. (e.g Project code, donor name….)
- Make sure to prepare monthly reports and present it to logistic dept by 30th of each month.
- Keep record of all reports he is supposed to send or if he is asked to prepare.
B. Quality and Hygiene
- Make sure that the items received in his stocks are properly quality controlled, such as the expiry date and the item quality itself is checked by project manager or anyone who is nominated to do so.
- Should there be any quality issue the logistics officer has to be alerted on time.
- He is the main person in-charge for keeping the goods in a good status and quality.
- The stock keeper is in-charge for keeping a good hygienic environment in stock. Should there be any evidence of mice, insects… he is to inform the logistician to take immediate action and on time in order to eradicate them.
- The stock keeper should be aware of storage standards and how to keep different items in stock.
- Upon arrival to duty station has to check and make sure that stock is secure together with Logistician.
- This is the stock keeper’s job to alert the logistician should there be any type of security risk to safety of stocks.
Accountability to Communities and Beneficiaries
The staff member is responsible for ensuring that all relations with the communities we work are conducted in a respectful and consultative manner. Due attention must be paid to ensuring that communities are adequately consulted and informed about ACTED programme objectives, activities, beneficiary selection criteria, and methodologies. This is the responsibility of every ACTED staff member.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Females and PWDs are encouraged to apply.
Due to urgency of the project, position(s) may be closed before deadline and interviews will be conducted on first come first serve bases. Required Skills