- Participates in need assessments, WASH activities,
- Support the development of agreements and MoUs with community
- Mobilizes the community in the effective use of the community resources for hygiene promotion.
- Mobilize communities for the prioritizing of recovery activities and strategies.
- Facilitates the capacity building and setup of representative of COs.
- Responsible for mainstreaming gender
- Maximize beneficiary contribution.
- Participate in NFI distributions whenever required.Required Skills
Good communication skill
Ability to handle the audience
Good assessment skills