The Area Logistics Assistant works under the direct supervision of the Area Logistics Officer and is responsible for all logistics matters for the Chitral office according to organization guidelines.
Under the direct supervision of Area Logistics Officer.
Provides Area Logistics Officer with all relevant and requested reports / forms.
· Management of all administrative aspects and all paper work in logistic department;
· Follow-up of the orders from with program managers and head of departments;
· Making supplier’s contracts, ensuring that all the terms and conditions are properly and clearly stated;
· Follow-up of the deliveries of consignments, being continually in touch with stock keepers to ensure that the deliveries are being done promptly, pushing the contractors to carry out their responsibilities;
· Follow-up of the FLAT folders, making sure that every contract has all supporting documents attached;
· Keeping a computerized track of all purchases;
· Ensure proper utilization, maintenance and follow up of the organization vehicles,
· Control and manage the cost of the fleet (fuel, maintenance and repairs),
· Accounts for the overall compliance with the fleet management procedures.
· Manage and ensure effective use of the entire telecommunication and IT system,
· Manage the office’s telecommunication costs,
· Accounts for the overall compliance with the Communication and IT procedures.
· Comply with all the reporting requirements from Area Logistics and Country Logistics;
· Present the weekly/monthly reports as required according to organization guidelines;
· Make sure that the FLAT files are updated and well documented.
· Working closely with Finance department regarding allocation of purchases and reparation of vehicles;.
· Management of assets, controlling and checking that the asset’s inventory and follow-up is being properly done;
· Cooperating with other logistic staff such as security guards, warehouse in charge and Transport in charge to improve their work and to solve their problems;
The Logistic Assistant is responsible for all above responsibilities in front of Logistic Department and will report to Area Senior Logistic Officer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Females and PWDs are encouraged to apply.
Due to urgency of the project, position(s) may be closed before deadline and interviews will be conducted on first come first serve bases.