The Data Entry Officer is responsible for entering and consolidating (i) data collected by the AME team and (ii) data collected by program teams, under the supervision of the Database Officer. He is also in charge of developing distribution sheets.
CHAIN OF COMMAND
Under the authority of:
· Database Officer
· Data Base Coordinator
· Program Department
A. Development of Information Collection Mechanisms
· To develop distribution sheets for program teams;
· To ensure regular gathering of data collected by AME Monitors and Program teams.
· To ensure accurate and timely entry of data into the database;
· To ensure proper filling of data.
· Having good knowledge of MS Access.
· To work according to the priorities set by the Database Officer;
· To report to the Database Officer at frequent and regular intervals on the progress of data entry and any outstanding inaccuracies and / or discrepancies.
Accountability to Communities and Beneficiaries
The staff member is responsible for ensuring that all relations with the communities we work are conducted in a respectful and consultative manner. Due attention must be paid to ensuring that communities are adequately consulted and informed about ACTED program objectives, activities, beneficiary selection criteria, and methodologies. This is the responsibility of every ACTED staff member.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Females and PWDs are encouraged to apply.
Due to urgency of the project, position(s) may be closed before deadline and interviews will be conducted on first come first serve bases.Required Skills
DATA ENTRY, communications, Computer Access