The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for entering and consolidating (i) data collected by the AME team and (ii) data collected by program teams, under the supervision of the Database Officer.
She is also in charge of developing distribution sheets
CHAIN OF COMMAND
- Under the authority of
- Database Officer
- Data Base Coordinator
- Deputy/Area Coordinator
- Program Department
- AMEU Team
A. Development of Information Collection Mechanisms
To develop distribution sheets for program teams.
- To ensure regular gathering of data collected by AME Monitors and Program teams.
- To ensure accurate and timely entry of data into the database;
- To ensure proper filling of data.
- Having good knowledge of MS Access.
- Having good knowledge of MS Excel
- To work according to the priorities set by the Database Officer.
- To report to the Database Officer at frequent and regular intervals on the progress of data entry and any outstanding inaccuracies and / or discrepancies.
C. Accountability to Communities and Beneficiaries
- The staff member is responsible for ensuring that all relations with the communities we work are conducted in a respectful and consultative manner.
- Due attention must be paid to ensuring that communities are adequately consulted and informed about ACTED program objectives, activities, beneficiary selection criteria, and methodologies.
- This is the responsibility of every ACTED staff member.
- ACTED is an Equal opportunity employeer, Females, Minorities and PWDs are encourage to apply.
Data Entry, Microsoft Office, Data Entry Operations,