Position will be Sanghar base
1. Procurement and supply chain interaction
- From every Order Form provided by the Procurement Assistant / Supervisor, ensures that request made doesn’t correspond to any existing stock;
- Update Order Form whenever stock is directly available to satisfy a request and submit a Waybill accordingly for the Procurement Assistant / Supervisor to inform requester;
- Gather information regarding Purchase Contracts for Scenario C, D or E procurement, provided by the Logistics Officer and upper management, for follow up of incoming stocks;
- Follow up of sample provided according to contract and coordination required between bases to share that sample prior deliveries;
- Ensure that reception is matching in quantity, specification, place and date of delivery with the Contract or Procurement Memo received from Procurement Assistant / Supervisor.
2. Stock Management
a. Physical Control
- Account for all program and non-program inventories in the warehouses through Store Keepers;
- Ensure safety and clean environment of the stock and materials;
- Shall control the stock’s cleaning at least once a week or upon request from manager;
- Shall verify clear identification of all items in stock with a visible Stock Card;
- Every item in stock shall be identified with budget code and line;
- Regularly control the stocks management and follow up with Store Keeper (includes expiry dates);
- Must remain aware of all stock / materials movements between warehouses;
- Must inform on weekly basis the Logistics Officer / Manager about Stock’s status and any problem of protection / preservation of items stored;
- Enforce Storage procedure updates from upper management on weekly basis.
b. Documentation and Information Procedure
- Ensure overall compliance with EMPLOYER stock management procedures;
- Supervise and organize timetable for all Store keepers under his management;
- Ensure the working conditions of Store keepers (furniture, protection, consumables, lighting...) and submit Order Forms accordingly for validation from Logistics Officer / Manager;
- Inform Program Managers about deliveries on going in timely manner for proper quality control at reception;
- Follow up of the Work Plan submitted by the Program Managers to prepare and anticipate the needs from stock;
- Collect all Stock Requests from other EMPLOYER staff and for any exit of material, every Friday at 3:00pm;
- Fill in / control of documents in timely manner with Store Keepers (upon delivery, delays are not accepted): Reception Vouchers, Quality Check List sheets (with Program staff on site);
- Ensure that Program Managers / Coordinators validate the reception of goods and sign the Quality Check List
- Complete the computerized tracking of all deliveries and Delivery reports;
- Share Delivery reports within 24h of reception / deliveries;
- Forward all proper documentation regarding the overall deliveries and stock process to Logistics Officer / Manager, in copy: Area Logistics Manager / Country Logistics Manager;
- Consolidate all data from warehouses regarding stocks and inventories, for Logistics Officer / Manager on weekly basis (Every Friday at 4:00pm): Delivery Reports, and Stock Report;
- Send all blue copies of Reception Vouchers and original Quality Check Lists to main area base.
3. Delivery (Transport) interaction
- Take responsibility for preparing all necessary documents prior delivery of materials from EMPLOYER warehouses;
- Inform Transport Assistant / Supervisor upon deliveries to come and preparation of materials in stock with all necessary documents;
- Ensure that Truck request is submitted if necessary to deliver these materials to the field or any requester from Stock request;
- Control all transport documents at reception and issue all necessary documents for delivery;
- Assist the Transport Assistant / Supervisor organising the trucks’ reception, entrance and exit from premises prior loading / unloading;
- Follow up of deliveries to ensure that they were properly assigned to requester and that waybills are signed and returned to him accordingly.
4. Procedures and Reporting
- Comply with all the reporting requirements from Logistics Officer / Manager;
- Present the monthly reports as required according to EMPLOYER guidelines, every 1st of the month;
- Make sure that the FLAT files are updated and well documented;
- Compile all documents and provide a Stock Report to his Logistics Officer / Manager every Friday at 5:00pm, including the following information:
The Reception Vouchers;
The Quality Check List sheet, signed by Program Managers;
The Delivery Reports updated.
- EMPLOYER is commitment to zero tolerance to all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff.
- EMPLOYER is equal opportunity employers.
- Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Final selection will be based on security clearance of the candidate.
- Local and ex-staffs of EMPLOYER will be given preference
- Local and ex-staffs of EMPLOYER are encourage to apply
“EMPLOYER is committed to protecting beneficiaries and staff within our programs from sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA). EMPLOYER has a Code of Conduct and organizational policies, which outline the expected behavior of all staff, consultants and other stakeholders and reminds EMPLOYER’s zero-tolerance approach. Any candidate offered a job with EMPLOYER will sign those documents as part of their work contract and is expected to abide by them.”
“EMPLOYER is commitment to zero tolerance to all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff. EMPLOYER is equal opportunity employers. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Final selection will be based on security clearance of the candidate.” Required Skills
IT Management, Procurement, Procurement Outsourcing, Procurement Contracts, Influential Communicator, Fleet Operations, Stock Management,