ABOUT ACTED PAKISTAN
ACTED is a non-governmental organization with headquarters in Paris, founded in 1993. Independent, private and not-for-profit, ACTED respects a strict political and religious impartiality and operates according to the principles of non-discrimination and transparency. ACTED has been present in Pakistan since 1993. ACTED Pakistan programmes range from short-term emergency responses to recovery and rehabilitation, as well as longer-term development initiatives. ACTED strategy is to target vulnerable communities affected by natural and conflict-related disasters as well as lack of socio-economic development. For further details see the ACTED global
The FLAT Assistant works under the direct supervision of the all ACTED Country Managers and is responsible for financial documentation assistance, cash management, logistics, administrative and HR matters Assistance for the Lakki Marwat office according to ACTED guidelines.
The FLAT Assistant is in charge of all operations related to money in Lakki Marwat and is accountable for his petty cash safe.
- Respect and follow-up of ACTED financial procedures
- Dealing with transfers and exchanges of money
- Petty cash management
- Cash flow follow-up (PRATIC)
- Bank dealing.
· Voucher & Cashbook: Filling of voucher(s) & registration of voucher in cashbook.
· Payment: Make payments for all items and services which have been approved by the Country Director.
· Safe & Cashbook checking: at the end of each day, the cashbook and the safe should be checked and the balance should correspond.
· Money Exchange Dealing: whenever needed, change money for the cashbooks and register it in cashbook.
· Money Transfer Dealing: registration and exchange of voucher reference between Country Office and area.
· Manage Finance Filling on daily basis.
· Monthly Basis: At the end of each month: the balance in the cashbook and in the safe should be checked and the cash checking statement should be established and signed by the Cashier – Admin Assistant and his Area Coordinator.
· Vouchers: quality of vouchers should be checked by the FLAT Assistant at the end of each month.
· Monthly vouchers follow-up.
· Cashbook & SAGA: cashbook and SAGA should be checked before closing the accounting month
· Advances: ensure the clearance of all advances for the staff before paying the salary.
B . Administration
· FLAT Assistant Supervise and follow up the attendance sheet for National staff and submit the attendance sheet with the supporting documents i.e. Leaves Forms (Mission, Vacation, sick) to Manager on each end of Month.
· Provide clerical support to Manager by writing documents and liaison letters.
· Assist Manager prepares employment contracts for new staff and contract extension/amendment in case of renewal.
· Check new employee’s references; provide questionnaire letter (to check references); and assist Manager to prepare contract for National staff, and collect all information required for contract. (ID card, photos, identification information, etc.)
· Collect and maintain vacancy application, CV folder/database.
· Set up the Admin filing system in ACTED Lakki Marwat based on ACTED standard filling system.
· Make Personal Folder for Lakki Marwat new staff and make sure that all staff have personal folder with complete contains (contract, CV, Staff History, Job Application form, Leave forms, certificates, diploma and other required documents.
· Contact regularly with bases, in order to make sure that Personal Folder for new staff prepared and sent to Islamabad Office.
· Receive staff monthly personal folder documents (original copy) from bases; check contains to make sure the accuracy of documents.
· Update Reception file with ACTED World directory and other NGO’s / Donors contact list on timely manner.
1. Support on local procurements
2. Overall management of the assets of the area
4. Stock Management
5. Communication Follow Up (Chapter 7 of the manual)
ACTED is commitment to zero tolerance to all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff.
ACTED is equal opportunity employers.
Final selection will be based on security clearance of the candidate.Required Skills
Finanical Bookkeeping, Petty Cash Management, Procurement, Stock Management, HR Management, Office Administration, Communication Skills,