A. Human Resources
- To assist Sr.HR officer in dlaiy HR activities.
- Will be reponsible for reception calls.
- Filing of the monthly HR documents and personal files.
- File the interview records and application forms of non-selected candidates for future reference. Support the senior HR Officer in maintaining a roster of qualified applications and review interview records.
- Assist Sr. HR Officer to Update monthly reporting documents (i.e. Admin FUs).
B. Administrative support
- Follow up of daily activities of support staff.
- Support department colleagues in daily relevant activities.
- Manage stationry and office supplies stock and Orderforms follow-up.
- Performs other duties as requested.
C. Travel / Accomodation
- Assist Sr. HR officer for travel arrangements of all staff between the area office and other bases, with direct contact and link with Logistic Department.
- T assist supprvisor in the organization of the Guesthouse and ensure that all arriving staff are allocated a room and that it is cleaned and prepared.
- Manage the cooking / cleaning team and develop rotas for cleaning and cooking both at the office and Guesthouse.
- Ensure that all premises are properly maintained and cleaned.
- Good computer skill
- Good communication skill
- Good reporting skill
ACTED is commitment to zero tolerance to all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff.
ACTED is equal opportunity employers.
Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Final selection will be based on the security clearance of the candidate. Required Skills
Office Work Experience, Good Reporting Skills, Moz Keyword,